[3830] ARRLDX CW OP4K M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Feb 23 18:43:01 EST 2013

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: OP4K
Operator(s): OO7J, OP4K, OP5T
Station: OP4K

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Antwerp
Operating Time (hrs): 30:36

  160:    0     0
Total: 2049   236  Total Score = 1,450,692

Club: Antwerp Contest Club

Comments:

Was not sure if we would have enough ops for a M/S effort but Jim OP5T managed
to come on Saturday and Chris OO7J on Sunday. Thanks guys for being around.

I already knew long time ago that on Sunday morning I had to attend something
so Chris came in the afternoon to enjoy the nice 10 meter opening.

As usual great fun and hope to meet you all in the SSB leg.

Setup
Yaesu FTDX -5000MP
Acom 2000A running 1.5kW
Optibeam OB18-6
Dipole for 80m
Still no antenna for 160m

N1MM logger

Thanks to you all who made in into the log and sorry for the ones we missed or
did not hear.

73 Joe
OP4K