[3830] NAQP RTTY KE7AUB Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 24 00:26:05 EST 2013

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: KE7AUB
Operator(s): KE7AUB
Station: KE7AUB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OREGON
Operating Time (hrs): 9:13

   80:   10     5
Total:  233   108  Total Score = 25,164

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Team:

Comments:

Weird contest. Worked SC 3 times in a contest - first time ever. 40M effort was
only 2nd to 20M effort. Interesting. But, perhaps a NAQP first time ever(?) -
Doc worked Dopey on 20M and 40M. Where were the other Dwarves? I had to
laugh.... Hope NN6NN and W7XU did too.

Had my cat Natascha sit in my lap for 1/2 the contest, pawing at me when I was
not petting her. Oh well, she is on last last of her 9 lives. :(

Overall not a bad result for my little station. Thanks to all for the Q's!
Another major contest next week - good thing I do not have a life. ;|