[3830] CQ160 SSB WA3F Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 24 08:28:51 EST 2013

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: WA3F
Operator(s): WA3F
Station: WA3F

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: Pennsylvania
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 368  State/Prov = 46  Countries = 15  Total Score = 55,754

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

My contest rig is in the hospital in Sevierville, TN to get it's display screen
working again, so I used my backup (a TenTec Omni VII). I forgot how great a
rig it is, but it can't measure up to the Orion II. None of my Rx antennas are
cabled to the backup, though I'm not sure that would have made any difference.
I'm somewhat satisfied with my total QSO's, but the mults are just not there.
Not in states/Provinces, and  certainly not in DX. A lot of Europe was posted
on the telnet, but I only worked 5 or 6 of them along with very few Carribean
and SA stations. I just couldn't hear them. Prop seemed down.
So, another one is behind us. Work to do for next weekend in the ARRL PH test
Dave
WA3F