[3830] NAQP RTTY K4TD Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 24 09:47:55 EST 2013

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: K4TD
Operator(s): K4TD
Station: K4TD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AL

Total:  679   148  Total Score = 100,492

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: ACG #1

Comments:

Thanks for all the QSO's!  Just a small effort to hand out a few contacts and
help the ACG score.  I read and agree with the comment N4KG made about the lack
of close-in mults on 15 and 10.  I heard the guys out west working all manner of
mults back this way, but I didn't get much of a whiff of anything close-in.  My
mult count on those two bands clearly reflects it.  On the other hand, 20
meters really delivered here in this one.  I don't recollect ever entering a
domestic contest from here where 20 contributed in such significant
proportions.  I was surprised at the DX participation from outside NA in this
one.  5C5W answered several of my CQs, and on both 15 and 20 I had several JA
eventual NCJ write-up.  While these contacts don't contribute multipliers, they
certainly help the Q-total, and, in my case, broke up a boring period on 15 with
someone to actually work...

73,

Rick
K4TD