[3830] NAQP RTTY K5ND Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 24 09:52:00 EST 2013

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: K5ND
Operator(s): K5ND
Station: K5ND

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NTX

   10:    6     2
-------------------
Total:  335   130  Total Score = 43,550

Club: DFW Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

First time running N1MM and MMTTY. Treated a few to my awkward finger trips
around the keyboard. Mostly due to double clicking rather than single and a few
times confusing the ESM RUMped process versus the ESM N1MM process. All in all
was favorably impressed with N1MM and MMTTY. Now to try 2Tone and various other
Windows applications that caused my move from the iMac, at least in the ham
shack.

Running K3 and verticals. Thanks for the Q's. 73, Jim, K5ND