[3830] REF SSB EI2CN M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 24 12:58:18 EST 2013

                    REF Contest, SSB

Call: EI2CN
Operator(s): F8FUA EI2CN
Station: EI2CN

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Ireland

   15:    6     6
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  601   207  Total Score = 128,547

All but two QSOs made by Alain F8FUA.   One needs to speak French for this
contest and why not indeed.   I worked FxVXX stations.   It was nice to sit
back in the reclining chair with a blanket in the early morning hours and
listen to Alain do all the work.    The score is not too high but this is
really a contest for French stations working each other.    There was no
propagation on ten meters and very little on 15M.    Our workhorse bands were
20M and 40M with 80M a poor third.    Thank you to the REF for this contest and
thanks to all the stations who called us.

Next weekend the two of us will tackle the ARRL DX SSB contest.

K3 adn P3
Acom 1000 for 400 Watts
4 elemnet SteppIR at 24M
SteppIR BigIR vertical