[3830] NAQP RTTY N0EOP Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 24 17:35:52 EST 2013

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: N0EOP
Operator(s): N0EOP
Station: N0EOP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RICHMOND, IN

   15:   15     8
   10:   17     4
-------------------
Total:  149    68  Total Score = 10,132

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team:

Comments:

Started on 10 meters and worked 17 in about 40 minutes. Was hoping that it would
improve. But since it didn't I moved on through 15 meters, 20 meters, 40 meters,
80 meters, and back to 40. 80 meters was a bust for me. I need to get a better
antenna up for the low end of 80. Enjoyed the test. First time in 5 years that
I was able to stay in the seat. Sure felt good. Got to get back into the swing
of contesting and what bands to run when. Bottom line is I enjoyed the test.
THANKS to all stations that took the time to work me. 73 Dave N0EOP