[3830] CQ160 SSB K4NV Multi-Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 25 06:58:29 EST 2013

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: K4NV
Operator(s): K4NV,K4SDA
Station: K4NV

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: GA

Total:  QSOs = 530  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 18  Total Score = 91,306

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Just got on for a few minutes on Friday night .  Way to noisy for me knowing I
was not going to be full time.  Operated for about 1 hr and shut it off.

Saturday night we got on for about 3 hrs.  It was much better noise wise. Susan
helped me with the logging while I was working on the computer so had to to go
Multi OP.  Maybe she might get interested.  Not a chance!!.

Any way thanks for all the QSO's.  Maybe have more time and a better station
next year.

Congrats to all with big scores.

Dennis K4NV