[3830] NCQP K4WES SO SSB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 25 12:09:17 EST 2013

                    North Carolina QSO Party

Call: K4WES
Operator(s): K4WES
Station: K4WES

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: NC-CHA

   80:          10
   40:         131
   20:          51
   15:           9
   10:
--------------------
Total:   0     201  Mults = 94  Total Score = 37,686

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was my first time working the NC QSO Party and it was a lot of fun.  I wish
I tried it sooner.  :-)  I first tried 15m before 2 PM and it sounded really
dead, so I went to 20m to 14.260 and W4DW was calling CQ!  :-)

My best runs were on 40m between 4 and 6 PM.  I made 113 Qs in 82 minutes.

I did work W4DW and Cherokee County for the bonus points.

Many thanks for all the Qs and for organizing such a great contest!

73 de k4Wes