[3830] CQ160 SSB EB3CW Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 25 13:16:58 EST 2013

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: EB3CW
Operator(s): EB3CW
Station: EB3CW

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: Bellaterra
Operating Time (hrs): 04:46

Total:  QSOs = 132  State/Prov = 0  Countries = 37  Total Score = 23,717

Club: Radio Club Henares

Comments:

My first experience and QSOs in 160m. Just 5 hours operation but lot of fun.

Many thanks to Toby DH1TW and Josep Maria EA3AKY. They help me to install and
inverted L and deploy radials in the garden.

Equipment used was inverted L (20m in vertical) with around 32 radials, some of
them short due the space. Matching unit was carefully constructed by DH1TW
during all the weekend. On Sunday, it was able to give 1:03 ROE with 60 khz
bandwith.  I canÂ't wait to use it in CQ WPX SSB.