[3830] ARRLDX CW W3GK SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Feb 26 09:13:39 EST 2013

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W3GK
Operator(s): W3GK
Station: W3GK

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Norristown,PA

Total:  982   351  Total Score = 1,034,046

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This was my first time to reach 1,000,000 in an ARRL Contest. It was all S&P. I
have trouble with quick keyboard entry when getting called so I don't do any
CQing. I didn't have this trouble back in the paper log days since I always
wrote what I heard but for some reason I get rattled doing keyboad entries
quickly. I'm sure this hurts my score for the big effort I put in. I probably
should partner with someone who just likes to just Run and let me do the
searching. Station Is FT2000D and Alpa 378. Antenna Force 12 C3S and wire
dipoles. It was great to have 10 and 15M open.