[3830] CQ160 SSB OM7RU Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Feb 26 18:36:14 EST 2013

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: OM7RU
Operator(s): OM7RU
Station: OM7RU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Dolna Micina

Total:  QSOs = 235  State/Prov = 0  Countries = 35  Total Score = 40,565

I run this contest only on Sunday evening to give new station to guys who are
tired after the whole contest running. I know, that end of this one band
contest is hard finding of any new station, digging of every new call sign from
pile of hundreds times listened the same call signs...

Thanks to everybody, who gave me nice pile up as satisfaction.

 Used equipments:
Yaesu FT-1000MP MarkV Field
ACOM 2000A (1,5 kW OUT)
MicroHAM microKeyer, Station Master
WinTest

 Antenna:
Vertical (35 m tower + 2 elevated radials)

73!
Riki, OM7RU
www.tucek.sk/om7ru