[3830] CQ160 SSB W1TJL Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Feb 26 21:22:10 EST 2013

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: W1TJL
Operator(s): W1TJL
Station: W1TJL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: East Hartland, CT

Total:  QSOs = 110  State/Prov = 28  Countries = 0  Total Score = 7,000

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Very minimal effort just to test the station before next weekend.  For some
unknown reason (I still don't know why) the 160M vertical refused to load!
Suddenly started resonating up about 2.2 MHz.  A bit high.  But the 160M Dipole
worked well and I managed to work a few things with 100 watts.  So I have
something to check out on Friday!  :-)

As usual it was fun and maybe next year I"ll be able to put in a larger
effort...

73, Tom W1TJL