[3830] CWopsT K3STX HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Feb 28 09:22:26 EST 2013

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Feb 28

Call: K3STX
Operator(s): K3STX
Station: K3STX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD

  160:  12      7
   80:  24     14
   40:  23     23
Total:  59     44  Total Score = 2,596

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I have not been on the air for one of these short contests, or the NCCC Sprints,
in forever. It was sure nice hearing some old friends on the bands again. I
worked alot of guys were are not CWOps members yet, I'll have to check the
membership pages and sponsor some of these guys.

Kind of funny to work real hot-shot CW ops/contesters whose CWOps numbers are
HIGHER than my 711. I guess that goes to show you that I was just early gettin'
on board and nothing else!!!

I should think about getting into the CW Academy program. That seems like an
important thing to do.

paul