[3830] ARRL 10 PS2T M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Jan 4 21:12:57 EST 2013

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: PS2T
Operator(s): PU2RSD PY2MTS PY2TIM PY2ZEA
Station: PS2T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Araraquara

   CW:  894   160
  SSB:  632   126
-------------------
Total: 1526   286  Total Score = 1,384,240

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

TNX to Atilano PP5EG for the opportunity to activate PS2T.

This time we had a invited two new young operators, Matheus PY2MTS & XYL and
Renato PY2TIM to know the PS2T contest station. We sure had excitement in the
pileups and a lot of laugh during the rest periods.

Thus, the two most important requirements of a good contest event were met:
Good action and good social life.

Life is too short for contests without fun and friendship !

73,
Ville PY2ZEA
Danilo PU2RSD