[3830] RTTY Roundup K0TG Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 6 19:16:56 EST 2013

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MN

Total:  797  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 23  Total Score = 58,181

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I was hoping to do at least as well as last year, but came up short on the
multiplier side of things. I was not in the chair during prime times to EU, so
just caught a few here and there.

More QSO's this year than last, but could not quite push it over the 800 mark.
Things were cooking along on 40 in the last hour and a half, but the band fell
apart (went long) in the last half hour so the rate dropped like a rock.

Seems there were more stations this year that would answer a CQ with the full
report. Strange...  Not to many funky AFSK signals, but there were a few.

At 14 hours I was on more than I thought I would be. Went with high power to
increase the fun factor. Glad I did that.

73, John  K0TG