[3830] RTTY Roundup WB6JJJ Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 6 19:40:41 EST 2013

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: WB6JJJ
Operator(s): WB6JJJ
Station: WB6JJJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  634  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 30  Total Score = 55,158

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Now that was some fun time on the radio...
At least I made my >100 projection.  I was able to finish fixing the really bad
portions of the fence here at the ranch by Saturday afternoon then it was off to
the radio room.
I was hoping to catch all 50 states and was thinking that I would miss SC but
14 minutes before the end of the contest here comes two in a row - go figure.
With the SFI at 145 or so I thought that 10-meters would have more activity, it
was disappointing.
There were lots of KBs to be given out this year and thanks for the Qs from the
club members, much appreciated.

Bill
WB6JJJ