[3830] RTTY Roundup KB7Q(@K7FA) M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jan 7 00:00:18 EST 2013

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KB7Q
Operator(s): KB7Q K7FA
Station: K7FA

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Arizona

Total: 1647  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 61  Total Score = 192,699

A special thanks to Tom and Rita for the use of their fine station. This year I
decided to run high power and see how the other half lives. I only faulted
Tom's Alpha amp off line three tomes! LOL.

Plenty of action most of the time, and a few lulls had me me pondering where to
look next for contacts. I had the sneaking suspicion that there must be a very
exciting NFL football game on Sunday afternoon.

Best,
Gene