[3830] RTTY Roundup W4GKM Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jan 7 11:28:17 EST 2013

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W4GKM
Operator(s): W4GKM
Station: W4GKM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: tn
Operating Time (hrs): 21:52

Total: 1646  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 55  Total Score = 182,706

I think this is the best score yet for me in the RU.  10 and 15 just would not
open up for me as I had hoped.  Thanks for all the nice q's and sorry for the
repeats but lots of noise here at my qth for some reason over the weekend.

Congrats to Mike and Don again for their great scores, they are great operators
and I appreciate all the help over the years that they have passed on the
others.

My contest computer crashed on Friday afternoon just as I was preparing for the
contest and by some strange reason I was able to get it going again, whew that
was close.

C U in the next one.