[3830] RTTY Roundup KD0FW Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Jan 8 01:26:59 EST 2013

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KD0FW
Operator(s): KD0FW
Station: KD0FW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Missouri

Total:  263  State/Prov = 45  Countries = 28  Total Score = 19,199

Club: KCCC

Comments:

This was my first RTTY Roundup so I was just testing the waters. I did learn a
few things from the contest. I had some problems with the software in the start
and the end of the contest. I should have spent more time learning all the neat
functions that the software has to offer. Now that I had figured it out a
little beter running rate might have been pretty easy if I could have found a
good frequency. I also need to have my antennas set for lower swr on the rtty
frequency's. Band conditions were great as I was able to work some ja's on 40
meters. I will be looking foward to the contest next year and with any luck I
will have the software under control and will be ready to listen to some
serious diddle diddle. See you in the cross loops.