[3830] NAQP CW K3FIV Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 13 01:48:37 EST 2013

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K3FIV
Operator(s): K3FIV
Station: K3FIV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA CM88eu
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  187    88  Total Score = 16,456

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Too busy this week to debug an antenna problem which surfaced in ARRL RTTY RU -
something, somewhere is intermittent and causes signals to jump up and down by
10dB or so.  But I found a few hours to play and make a few Qs.

Not as much activity as I expected.  There were plenty of stations to work, but
still lots of space even on 20. Strange that it seemed that the "hard" (for me)
multipliers were easy to work once I found them - MS, VT, PR, VI, etc.  Hardly
ever heard a pileup anywhere.   Nice relaxed contest!

73,
/Jack de K3FIV
Rig: Flex-3000, N1MM
Ant: 135' Carolina Windom at 35', all bands