[3830] NAQP CW W5JR Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 13 02:41:21 EST 2013

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W5JR
Operator(s): W5JR
Station: W5JR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

   15:   15     8
   10:    8     3
-------------------
Total:  325   119  Total Score = 38,675

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #1

Comments:

Planned to start at 3p (vs 1p) due to local TechFest. Slow start as second radio
interface refused to work on shack PC despite working OK on laptop. Work a few,
troubleshoot, work a few, troubleshoot, finally used second radio in manual
mode.  Definitely need more automation to make S02R usable rather than a
distraction.  Saw/heard lots of signals on the bands.  Last few hours much more
productive - more CQ'ing and less mult hunting.  Best bands here are still
160/80/40.  My team mates will bannish me...

IC-756ProII, IC-735 (antique!), 100w, 160m Inv L, 80/40 vert, vert 40m loop,
OCF.