[3830] NAQP CW AC5K Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 13 14:34:06 EST 2013

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: AC5K
Operator(s): AC5K
Station: AC5K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX

Total:  607   192  Total Score = 116,544

Club: DFW Contest Group

Team: DFW Contest Group Rigel

Comments:

Just a K3 and a wire, so guess my score was OK.  10 meters was good for the
first hour of the contest and then fell off the table.  My signal was just not
strong enough to maintain any runs.  With my poor top band antenna, I was
surprised to find I had more mults on 160 than 10.  I had skewed my operating
strategy some to accommodate the predicted thunderstorms that turned out to not
be as bad as expected.  73, Wes, AC5K