[3830] NAQP CW WF4W Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 13 15:44:54 EST 2013

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: WF4W
Operator(s): WF4W
Station: WF4W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Hillsboro, GA

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:    5     5
Total:  102    48  Total Score = 4,896

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Team: Georgia Contest Group #2

Comments:

Ever have one of those contests where all the little irritating things just pop
up like crazy?
I had planned on operating the full 10 hours and was really looking forward to
that.  I'm still adjusting to the house and set-up along with everything
(mostly) still being packed away.
Spent part of the time fixing a keyboard (couldn't locate a spare).  Another
computer problem or two slowed me down.
On top of all that, I just got new glasses and spent a lot of time trying to
get the monitors, keyboard and the radio all in reasonable focus (these
bifocals are all wrong for this).
All in all a most frustrating contest, but it will get better.  I think I've
got the "glasses thing" resolved(1.25 over the counter reading glasses) and
unpacked some more shack stuff and got it where I can get to it easier.
Now I need to get some proper towers and antennas up and all will be good.
73, Tad, WF4W