[3830] NAQP CW N4KH Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 13 15:54:47 EST 2013

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N4KH
Operator(s): N4KH
Station: N4KH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AL

Total:  631   179  Total Score = 112,949

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: ACG #2

Comments:

Conditions seemed good generally except on 80 which was very noisy. My goal was
to work a least 60 Q's in each full hour. I exceeded that 5 out of my 8 full
hours of operation, and was pretty close to it the other 3. I obviously need to
get an antenna up for 160. Murphy got some licks in too. Some previously unseen
RFI issues between the K3 and computer on 40m popped up which I couldn't seem
to resolve quickly with a few more ferrites, costing me time and forcing me to
go to all manual sending on that band -- not fun. I probably would have spent
more time on 40. But I had a good time overall. I really like the 10 hours
limit on this contest. I worked alot of ACG guys, thanks for all the QSOs.