[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K6UFO(@W6YX) QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jan 17 22:11:41 EST 2013

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan 18

Call: K6UFO
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: W6YX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:  14      6
   40:  14     11
   20:  13     11
Total:  42     29  Total Score = 1,218

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I was setting up for NAQP SSB, but finished (enough) in time
to operate NS Ladder.

20m was better than the last couple weeks, 13 guys in 8 minutes!

40m was the usual goodness, hard to win pileups, but still got
14 QSOs in 10 minutes.

Followed the crowd up to 80m, and for a change it was only
difficult (not horrible), with 13 QSOs in 10 minutes.

I knew I was doing great - but only if I could snare a final
one on 160m. Finally got N6RO to hear me before the bell.

Wow, that was fun!

See you this weekend on SSB.

K6UFO MORK CA

W6YX Stanford University: