[3830] NAQP SSB KS0MO(K0VXU) Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 20 01:25:34 EST 2013

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KS0MO
Operator(s): K0VXU
Station: KS0MO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Kansas

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  993   161  Total Score = 159,873

Club: kC Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I didn't plan to operate the whole contest but ended up doing it anyway.  Since
I hadn't planned to operate much at all, other things took me away during the
prime operating times.  Better planning would certainly help increase the
totals.

As it was last week in the CW test 10 meters was a disappointment.  16 meters
didn't do much better.  20 meters, though, was the workhorse band.  40 and 80
at this QTH are plauged by a local man-made noise that makes copy of weaker
signals difficult.  You can't work 'em if you can't hear 'em.

As far as mults go only missed a few Canadian provinces.  Total mults were not
as great as last week because I spent moe time running instead of searching for
mults.

Thanks to all the folks that provide me a QSO, especially at the end of
contest.  Also, thanks to the ops that pulled my weaker signal out of the muck
on the low bands.

Great fun. See you next year.

73,
Russ - K0VXU