[3830] NAQP SSB AB3IC Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 20 07:27:30 EST 2013

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: AB3IC
Operator(s): AB3IC
Station: AB3IC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Maryland
Operating Time (hrs): 7:51

  160:    0     0
   15:   19     9
   10:   10     6
-------------------
Total:  163    76  Total Score = 12,388

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Team #3

Comments:

Somewhere between the flu and a really bad head-cold is where I started this
contest.  But I moved my shack to a more comfortable location last week and was
able to do almost 8 hours of this one.  Started on 15 and then moved to 10 for a
little bit - During my 10 meter stint, Tammy (K3TAM - also a PVRC member and my
XYL) dropped into the shack and made a single contact - under her call, so I'll
be submitting a 3830 report for that one.

Rig:  Kenwood TS-590
Logging S/W: WriteLog V11.07D
Antennas:  GAP Challenger & Low Apex 80 M Inverted Vee.
MFJ Voice Keyer with MFJ-73 Remote
Heil Proset Headset