[3830] NAQP SSB NS0D Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 20 09:55:29 EST 2013

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: NS0D
Operator(s): NS0D
Station: NS0D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO

   10:    4     4
-------------------
Total:  304   109  Total Score = 33,136

Club: Kansas City DX Club

Team: SSB Twits

Comments:

Didn't get off to as good a start as CW, and had some personal commitments that
delayed my start and reduced my on time a little bit.  This was the first
sideband contest I did since I changed calls, and it went pretty well except at
the end when I was running on 75 and tried to use the old call.

10m was not very good, and I decided to pass on 160 since it didn't work out
very well on CW for me.  Need to get some kind of voice keyer working at least
for CQs, but it was great fun as usual.

Loved being on a "first name basis" with everyone!

Thank you to all who worked me and to my team, the SSB twits, for their
encouragement.  See you all in a few weeks for the RTTY contest!