[3830] NAQP SSB VE3HMK Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 20 15:27:57 EST 2013

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: VE3HMK
Operator(s): VE3HMK
Station: VE3HMK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Toronto

   80:  19     12
   40:  57     24
   20:  14      7
   15:   4      3
Total:  94     46  Total Score = 4,324

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Team:

Comments:

I Just broke my own Qso Record on one Qso party, now i' am getting better at it,
I Attemped to get VE6AO (Alberta), Washington, California & KL7RA (Alaska) But
the pileups is in the way & I Couldn't get through as for KL7RA he switched
over to 20mb end up getting no luck, i tried 10mb & no luck either unless the
band was closed, Other than that i had a good contest, on the Feb. 2nd/3rd
Weekend it will be crazy weekend including 10-10 International Ssb & Several
State & BC Qso Parties Good Luck in any and/or all in one weekend, Thanks Mark
VE3HMK.