[3830] NAQP SSB NV9L(@WB9Z) Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 20 19:32:25 EST 2013

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: NV9L
Operator(s): NV9L
Station: WB9Z

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 4:35

Total:  499   118  Total Score = 58,882

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: Dead Lizards Can't Tune Up Their Radio

Comments:

This was a part time effort. Sorry for those of you I never heard. I was nursing
a bad head cold which really messed with my energy level and hearing. Had some
great runs on 20. I was only able to S&P on 40 since I couldn't find an open
frequency. These are all personal bests for me: Max run time was 300 for 1
minute; 186 for 10 minutes; and 113 for 60 minutes.