[3830] ARRL Jan VHF K7RAT(N6TR) Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 20 23:52:47 EST 2013

                    ARRL January VHF Sweepstakes

Call: K7RAT
Operator(s): N6TR
Station: N6TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR

    6:   2     1
    2:   5     3
  222:   2     1
  432:   3     2
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  12     7  Total Score = 119

Club: Boring ARC

Comments:

Used most of the contest period working on better integrating the 432 and new
222 transverters into the station.  Finally got things mostly hooked up and
working on Sunday morning about an hour before I had company coming over.
Didn't bother firing up the big amps for 6 or 2.

Was nice to be back on ABCD for the first time since 2006.

Need to get a real FM filter for the rig that does 222 so the guys on 223.5 FM
can understand me better.  Heard a lot of stuff that I wasn't able to work in a
short period of time due to calling frequency congestion.

See you in June unless I go roving.

6M - Elecraft K3 - 100W + 6 elements @ 115 feet
2M - Elecraft K3 + Brick - 150W + 16 elements @ 90 feet
222 MHz - Elecraft XV222 + Brick - 90W + 15 elements @ 94 feet