[3830] CQ160 CW N3RS Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 27 13:23:41 EST 2013

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 15:25

Total:  QSOs = 916  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 56  Total Score = 465,136

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Conditions were marvelous!  At times it sounded like I was on 80M instead of
160M.  Some very nice sustained European runs with a sizable pileup.  This is
unheard of here on 160M.  Too bad I need so much sleep.  Only stayed up until 1
AM on Saturday morning and 2 AM on Sunday.  Europe was still strong when I shut
down both days.  I'm glad I had some testing to do on a new low band receiving
array.  It is still a work in progress, but seems to be a good start.  See you
all in the ARRL DX CW Contest.  Many thanks for all those who called in.

73 de Sig, N3RS