[3830] CQ160 CW G4IIY Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 27 14:15:26 EST 2013

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: G4IIY
Operator(s): G4IIY
Station: G4IIY

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 685  State/Prov = 37  Countries = 54  Total Score = 381,199

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Conditions seemed good overnight on Friday/Saturday, with some great runs into
the States from about 0445 on Saturday.  The Sunday morning opening to the
States never really happened, but one of the last ones to call me was from
Utah, which was a good mult on which to finish the morning session.

I was hoping to improve my rather low, all time DXCC score on 160m, which is
only at 92.  However, the only new DXCC worked all weekend was Cuba.

Inverted L aerial - 14m vertical.

FT1000MP, plus amp (400w)