[3830] CQ160 CW KH6LC Multi-Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 27 16:57:09 EST 2013

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): KH6LC, NH6V
Station: KH6LC

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Kea'au, Hawai'i

Total:  QSOs = 488  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 20  Total Score = 355,718

Conditions were better than expected the first night, especially with the threat
of thunderstorms looming in the distance...the band stayed very quiet.   Our
second night, while still quiet, started out slow...then got slower, with only
37 Q's in the first 6 hours!!!  After midnight, things picked up with some nice
DX rolling in as sunrise approached.  We worked only one European.  It's a shame
T6LG, 4L5O, EY8MM and UA4M couldn't hear us.   I guess it's time to put a little
more work into out transmit antenna.
  Hope to see everyone in the ARRL DX CW where we'll be a Multi-Multi.

                     Mahalo & Aloha,                      K3
                      Lloyd  KH6LC                        Alpha 77
                       Roby NH6V                          TX:  Vertical
                     www.KH6LC.com                        RX:  4 Square
                                                               Beverages