[3830] CQ160 CW KD9MS Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 27 17:07:37 EST 2013

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KD9MS
Operator(s): KD9MS
Station: KD9MS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL - EM57

Total:  QSOs = 108  State/Prov = 37  Countries = 9  Total Score = 14,582

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Good to hear Europe and South America. 150 watts isn't much and the last 40 min
of the contest is just about 1 hour before sunset so I could hear a lot of
stations, but no one came back. Too much daylight I suppose. Thanks to W9IU for
hearing me 5 minutes before the contest ended and giving me the IN multiplier!
It was only about 500 points worth, but 500 points is 500 points!

Thanks to all the great CW OPS working this weekend. Had to work so not many
contacts, but still fun and couple this with the BARTG RTTY Sprint it made for
a fun weekend!

73,
Craig KD9MS