[3830] CQ160 CW K8MR Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 27 17:08:08 EST 2013

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ohio

Total:  QSOs = 326  State/Prov = 45  Countries = 6  Total Score = 38,505

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Operated Friday night and Sunday afternoon as K8MR. I did Saturday as W3USA.
Thanks to the CQ committee for not having the ARRL's phobia of somebody having
too much fun by using two different calls during the contest!

I used the Special Event signal report of 499 (for most qsos) in honor of the
San Francisco 49ers appearance in the Super Bowl.  Hope that did not make
anybody stark Raven mad.

73  -   Jim   K8MR