[3830] CQ160 CW WD5COV Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 27 17:24:36 EST 2013

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: WD5COV
Operator(s): WD5COV
Station: WD5COV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NM

Total:  QSOs = 1021  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 34  Total Score = 290,168

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of strong signals on Top Band this year. Managed to work a few handfulls of
EU's. I noticed from my QTH that the opening to JA Friday started about 0930Z
and produced good signals. Station from BY were very loud here. On Saturday,
the opening started much later but ended with a flurry of JA, HL, and UA's.
Still a big difference from working 100's of 10 pointers from the east coast!

CU next year.

Dave WD5COV