[3830] CQ160 CW KI0I Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 27 20:02:00 EST 2013

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KI0I
Operator(s): KI0I
Station: KI0I

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO

Total:  QSOs = 636  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 19  Total Score = 116,400

Band    QSOs    Pts  StP   DXC
   1.8     636    1552   56   19
 Total     636    1552   56   19
Score: 116,400
Man what a hot bed of activity on the top band.Havent been in very many of the
160 contests but reading some of the soapbox comments it was a good weekend to
be there.
A lot of huge signals here that I had to get as far from as I cud. Had a hard
time finding a hole to CQ in as the band was full all the way to around 1880 on
both nites! Great to hear so many sigs on.
Fri. nite only copied a few loud EU,but Sat. nite they were all up and down the
band.I wrked the big sig of EI7M on 1865 and YO3APJ on 1881!
My highlight and heart stopper was being called by ZL4AS as I was cq on 1808
with 100w to a HYTOWER with a top loading wire off the stinger. The
Unterminated Bev. was luckily looking his way or I cud have missed that call.
A lot more work to do here on antennas but having a blast with what I have!
Sounds like a good time was heard by all and thats the outcome we all desire.
Thanks to all who heard me and the answers to my CQ. 73 Mark KI0I