[3830] BARTG Sprint G3LDI SO Expert LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jan 28 04:29:09 EST 2013

                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: G3LDI
Operator(s): G3LDI
Station: G3LDI

Class: SO Expert LP
QTH: Norwich, UK

Total:  413  Mults = 79  Continents = 6  Total Score = 195,762

Club: Norfolk ARC

Comments:

Considering the low SFI and high A, conditions were not bad. I worked some nice
DX, including Reunion Island on two bands, several VKs and some Far East
stations. Nothing from the West Coast of the USA or Canada though. The two YLs,
P40YL and K1SFA were both doing extremely well!!  I also saw ZS6BW work a
station but could not call him there so I laid a trap a few kHz HF with CQs
beaming south and sure enough, got him!  Enjoyable contest, thanks to all for
the Qs.