[3830] CQ160 CW OZ7YY Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jan 28 08:27:12 EST 2013

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: OZ7YY
Operator(s): OZ7YY
Station: OZ7YY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Laven

Total:  QSOs = 1208  State/Prov = 38  Countries = 71  Total Score = 801,350

Club: Danish DX Group

Comments:

Still far too many stations with (deliberate?) heavy CLICKS.
I made a list of some, (not all) of the worst clickers:
OK7K, YT0A, SN2M, LY2MM, HG5A, LY7M, 9A1P, ES5RR, 8S0DX, YL2TB, UX1UA,E7DX,
DK6WL, SP1NY, S53O, YU7AV, DD2ML, OL7M, UU7J, SN3R, OK5Z, DL1WA, SP1GZF, DL5SE,
9A4M, SP4INT, 9A8M, HG7T, LY5R, DL4UNY, EW1WA, DL4MCF.
CQ promissed last year to do something to get rid of bad signals, ie. clicks
and splatter. With the net of SDR receivers around the world, it should be easy
to check for the worst signals!
It would be much more fun to be in the contest if all signals were without
clicks.
Yes, I know that it is much easier to keep your frequency when your transmitter
makes it impossible for others to hear anything +/- 1 kHz or more from your
frequency. It is not ham spirit to have so bad signals!
Finn
oz7yy