[3830] CQ160 CW W1WBB Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jan 28 19:18:44 EST 2013

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: RI

Total:  QSOs = 207  State/Prov = 47  Countries = 25  Total Score = 58,896

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

**Low Power Assisted effort**  No category officially exists for SO*LP*(A) in
this event...that should change!

Very part-time effort.  Only able to get on near 0600Z Friday night so missed
alot of the GREAT opening to Eu.  Other family events had me away from radio
Saturday night until 0445Z so much was again missed.  Condx here to Eu on
Saturday were not nearly as good as first night.  Missed S/R both days...slept
in.  Three hours op-time each night plus two hrs at contest end.

Alot of S&P QSOs for DX... 40 10-point QSOs made -- much better than in 2012.
Nice to see multiple strong sigs from SA -- HK, HC, CE & of course PJ2.  Less
focus on domestic mults due to limited op-time.

'Murphy' caused significant intermittent problems with my computer-generated CW
keying seriously affecting my ability to call CQ and run...still to be resolved.