[3830] CQ160 CW N5BG Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jan 28 22:59:37 EST 2013

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N5BG
Operator(s): N5BG
Station: N5BG

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: NM

Total:  QSOs = 310  State/Prov = 48  Countries = 8  Total Score = 39,424

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

My main experience in cw contests is multi operator type. I have been the Search
& Pounce person and hosting guest operators at my QTH. We used our club call of
NI5T. Had the super operators IE N2IC, K7IA, N5IA etc. hi hi. This time I began
operation on Friday evening doing search and pounce. Did not make all that many
qso's. Well Saturday I finally got brave and started running. In half the time,
made double the contacts of the first night.  Felt much more confident in N1MM
running after a couple hours. Wish I had started Friday doing run. It is all a
learning process, and I feel I am getting better.  Many thanks for all the
contacts.  de Larry N5BG