[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jul 12 00:50:55 EDT 2013

                    NCCC Sprint - Jul 12

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:   5      4
   40:  16     13
   20:  15     11
   15:   1      1
Total:  38     30  Total Score = 1,140

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Pretty much a condition wipe out up here in the corner.

15 was dead.  just local W7OM for 1/1 ... a consistent 5 band Q...tnx RodWA.

20 sounded dead, but in reality it was because everyone was still on 15 at the
party.   When they finally got to 20 sigs were there, but way down from
normal.
WD0T a normal thumping signal, was barely audible here.

40... first time ever w/o hearing OR and ID.  Band was long. Heard WHY XU and
9B being worked, but not a peep.

80..actually better than expected. Great to catch W6YX 5 watt sig.

160..heard W7WHY, N6RO, W7OM and WJ9B but working others. Last Q started a few
seconds after the hour, so scratched it.

I guess I wont complain about being "up here in the corner"...since
KL2A was REALLY up in the corner.  Got Jon on 20..but nil on 15, and way too
early for 40.

Fun to watch the condx change through the seasons.  Great WX is a fine trade
for mediocre condx in the summer.

see ya next time..
73
DanWA K7SS