[3830] IARU K7JQ SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 14 11:52:27 EDT 2013

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K7JQ
Operator(s): K7JQ
Station: K7JQ

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: AZ

   20:  102     23     13      10
   15:    2      2      1       2
   10:    1             1
-------------------------------------
Total:  105     25     15      12  Total Score = 9,072

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Got on for a bit using 95 watts and attic dipoles, as my main antenna
(screwdriver) is down from the hill for the monsoon/lightning season. Noise
level and birdies from household electronics was a constant S-7 (or more), so I
could only work stations stronger than that...100% S&P. As others mentioned,
participation and propagation seemed down, although I have no idea how many
stations were on weaker than S-7 at my QTH :>) Frustrated with my
compromised working conditions, but, as always, had fun working a contest.
Thanks for the Q's.

73,  Bob K7JQ