[3830] IARU NY7N SO SSB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 14 12:42:08 EDT 2013

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: NY7N
Operator(s): NY7N
Station: NY7N

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: AZ

  160:
   80:           7      3       1
   40:          70     14       8
   20:          88     16      17
   15:          36      9       3
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     201     42      29  Total Score = 41,819

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

100% S&P, just having fun. Running HP may not net me considerably more Qs
overall, but I sure spend a lot less time talking to myself in pileups. Was
really nice to find 20 workable well after local midnight. I always enjoy this
contest.

Stuff I use on the air:
Old Ten Tec Omni C
Old Heathkit SB-201
4BTV, ground mounted with dog-chewed radials mod
80m inverted V, practically ground-mounted

73, Andy NY7N
Central Area Regional VP, Arizona Outlaws Contest Club