[3830] IARU N4PN SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 14 12:45:45 EDT 2013

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: MACON, GA

  160:    4      0      2       2
   80:  102     19      8       6
   40:  141    127     22      28
   20:  158    155     27      30
   15:    0      0      0       0
   10:    0      0      0       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  405    301     59      66  Total Score = 278,000

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Enjoyed the opening of the contest on Saturday morning at the great station
of Fred, WW4LL...
After a lot of fellowship, fun and food, I left about 4pm and got back home
around 5:45. Went out to dinner and the usual long QRX at restaurants on
Saturday night, I made it back to the rig about 10pm....
Bands in good shape and "fresh meat" showing up made it a BIC for
the
night, even tho, I was planning on going to church. Made both happen..
Thanks to all who made it into the log....left a few behind on 80m..
Just couldn't make out the complete calls on several...
'Til the next one,
73, Paul