[3830] IARU K7ZS SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 14 12:58:34 EDT 2013

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K7ZS
Operator(s): K7ZS
Station: K7ZS

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: OR

  160:    0     0       0       0
   80:   22     0       5       3
   40:  142     0      13      11
   20:  308     0      27      15
   15:  106     0      12      13
   10:    0     0       0       0
-------------------------------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Mostly a domestic contest for us Left Coasters, except for a Pacific / Asia.

Nice opening late on Saturday night into JA on 20 meters.

I was going to have a friend come over to do the SSB part of a M/S Mixed
effort, but we had a busted communication (egads!) and it didn't happen so I
ended up doing my 'half' of the contest on CW, putting in about 10 hours.

Great to see the high participation level, and the countdown has begun for WRTC
2014.

73, and see you in the REAL Domestic contests coming right up - the NAQP's.

Kevin K7ZS