[3830] IARU OH6LI(@OH6LI/OH4A) SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 14 16:01:22 EDT 2013

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: OH6LI
Operator(s): OH6LI
Station: OH6LI/OH4A

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Kisko
Operating Time (hrs): 23:40

  160:    76    0       6       22
   80:   242    0      13       29
   40:   341    0      22       33
   20:   981    0      40       34
   15:   595    0      28       38
   10:   309    0      10       22
-------------------------------------
Total:  2544    0     119      178  Total Score = 2,434,212

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Not much DX this time.
The usual great summertime openings simply did not happen.

Had some good runs and some less good periods as the set plans did not happen
in real life.

No problems staying up full 24 hours this time.
Systematic gym exercises minimum once a week for over a year really improves
the score creating capability in many ways.

Contest room temperature at floor level was 26C when starting, 32C when
finishing.
Water+juice+soda consumption was 2.7 liters.
All juices and sodas with real sweeteners, minimaizing artificial chemicals.

Three cups coffee. Brewing the coffee forced some time off the chair. That was
mostly welcome in the wee morning hours.

Contest diet was some sugar free candy, two small pieces dark chocolate, some
corn nachos and some cashew nuts.
No glutein, no lactosis.

Thanks all for all the contacts. Hear you in 2014.

Thanks to my whole family for helping me with preparations, letting me use the
family summer home for the weekend and for the greatest possible
after-the-contest BBQ dinner I got as I woke from my two-three hour postcontest
nap.

73.
Jukka OH6LI (@OH6LI/OH4A rural QTH)