[3830] IARU AL9A SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 14 23:44:50 EDT 2013

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 1:34

   20:   76     0      15      10
-------------------------------------
Total:   76     0      15      10  Total Score = 6,050

Band conditions were poor, but the biggest problem was my preparation for the
contest. Spending the previous 4 days with my 8 year old grandson at Cub Scout
Camp was fun, but definately a bummer for being "razor" sharp for a
contest!  After a few marginal runs I decided I had too many chores waiting for
me to spend any more time trying to dig a few new ones out of the mush.
Hopefully next year will see better propagation and better date selection for
Cub Scout Camp on my part!